There are many considerations to be made; a good way to start is asking yourself the following;
- What do I want to do in retirement?
- How much money will I need to do it?
- Is there a gap in my retirement savings?
- When can I retire?
- How and when will I be able to access my super?
- What Government support will I be eligible to receive?
Although rather difficult to answer, with the assistance of Adams Accounting’s trusted advisors we will work with you to achieve your goals through;
- Retirement budgeting
- Assessment of retirement income needs
- Investment option exploration
- Estate planning
No matter your age it is never too early or late to start planning for financial security so you can live
the retirement you deserve.